ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best shampoo at the min?

Quickly running out of Megs Gold Class, do like it but fancy a change.

What's best out there to use at the min?

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
I've been using that Meg's Soft Wash Gel, although it doesnt foam up as much as i'd like it too it does do a good job.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
chem guys extreme washnwax or citrus , i also have sonax (vauxhall dealers) all good stuff

106 GTi
Sonax ( still ;) )
Chemical Guys Wash'n'wax
Duragloss Wash

Are my current faves on the 182. Though I am using Swissol Car Bath on it at the moment, not that impressed with the suds wise, but leaves a very good finish over the Best od Show wax on there.

In bulk use on the daily drive etc Meguiars Shampoo Plus as it's very good and cheap at 15 quid a US Gallon.

Zymol auto wash. I used megs gold before and zymol out performs is pi** easily.

Smells like coconut, bananna, uses natural ingredients and takes off dirt sooo easily, without stripping wax. also gives the paint a nice shimmer :cool:

Costs £6 from halfords and the bottle lasts a couple of months with weekly washes.

R

rich[182]

Duragloss shampoo, with Duragloss Aquawax whilst drying for quick results, worked great for me last weekend

Fiat Coupe 20vt
This stuff is really nice (sorry about the car in the background :eek: )

P2040924.jpg