ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best veyron vid ive seen for a while...

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Awaits the bike brigade to tell us wonderful stories about how a bike would murder one from a 100mph...lol

ian

Audi TT 225
Gimp... I need one of these. If I win the lottery Im gonna buy a veryron... and live in the boot... but I'll be the happiest man alive :D

Amazing. Watching it at Prescott it was weird how steady it looked even though it was getting up the hill (very safely, obviously) as quick as 500bhp hill-climb special Evos right on the limit.

Nippy white cup
That bit with the speedo at the end works out at about 93mph to 167mph in 5 seconds! Not too bad lol!

Chris

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
That bit with the speedo at the end works out at about 93mph to 167mph in 5 seconds! Not too bad lol!

Chris

Thought it would be quicker than that? Thought it does 0-100 in 6 secs or so?

Ignore me, I'm being gay.

Last edited:
  Tangoed Works
pretyy impressive if you need a motoway mile muncher. give me the emotion of a ferrari any day.

An orange one
chris harris is a legend..funny and yet...everything he says in his columns I always agree with! :)

that car is stupendlously quick..its my mission in life..at some point..to feel what a veyron accelerationg is like!