ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best way to upload loads of pics? 100+

i have a flikr account atm is there a way to upload and post 100+ pics without clicking each indiviual pic in flikr for the link?

cheers
dan

Oil Burner
I think he means uploading them to the forum?

In which case there isn't a way as far as i know. But people wont look at hundreds of photos. Keep it down to 15-20 max. Or more like 10 if your posting in this section and want some crit.

Cupra
Ah.. misread that. Nick is right, there is no way to share multiple images from Flickr. Even sharing single images is a pain the arse now that they have changed the interface.

I just use my own webspace if I need to share a lot of pictures, it doesn't cost much and makes life much easier if you are doing it regularly.

cheers guys, yea it was to upload into here. i went to the mercedes world at brooklands yesterday and took the D80 thought i could share the pics :) uploading now