ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Big thanks to Alex - Serious Performance

No more clio's for me!
Some poorboys polish with carnuba wax blue and nattys paste wax blue has just been delivered...can't wait for Saturday to try it out! :D

Delivered ASAP - thanks Alex!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
sh*t, didn't know we had CS discount. I just received some Clearkote Wash, P21S Carnuaba, Poorboy Trim Detailer, Poorboy Wheel Sealant, going to try it out on my dad's scenic this weekend.

Formally Alex C
Let me know next time you make an order and I'll put a couple of extra bit's in with it to make up for what you would have got off this time.

Cheers :).

Monaco Blue Mk2
I bought some of the p21s off ebay from you the other week alex. I orderd on good Friday or maybe the Thursday and it arrived on the tuesday, great service so many thanks. Also quick considering the friday & monday bank holidays. Thanks again.

RB 182
I didn't realise the club had a discount either, really pleased with the service, very professional and quick. Will definately be buying from SP again and I'll be letting people know how good they are. Worth noting to that the prices are very good, and that's without the discount too.

No more clio's for me!
^agree, prices are very good! and the %10 discount is quality :D

Prepared my car tonight ready for tomorrow....oh why does the sun have to go down :( lol!

Haven't ordered off Alex for a long time (think it's because I got everything in bulk last time :eek:).

Maybe it's time to order some paint cleaner?

Formally Alex C
I know Rich....It's been a long time coming but, should bring the site fully up to date, as well finally get all the products updated and new stuff on there!

Cheers.

106 GTi
Like Jay I stocked up in bulk last year, but now it's all running out at once!

Be cool to see the site all updated.

al

ST on the way...
Didn't realise we had a discount either! Duh

Bought my P21s from them off the Bay of e'ness.

Vee dub
Alex's service is top notch... I've ordered loads from him in the past....

Will be after some more goodies soon I think

Tom