ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bilstein vs yellowspeed

Clio
Hi all, new on here. Have a 2010 Clio 200, not cup pack. Have started to slowly turn into bit of a track day car and have stripped back out and put couple bucket seats in.
found back end was getting very light under heavy braking which was expected with less weight etc. Want to upgrade suspension and was always planning on the bilstein b14’s but have been told the yellowspeeds are very good too.
just after what is generally better for the track? Not concerned about road driving as that is minimal as purely for the track.
Any help would be great

Clio RS 200
Yellow Speeds come with adjustable top mounts and adjustable dampening. Bilsteins can be set up with adjustable top mounts but they do not have adjustable dampening.

I put a set of used B14s on my 200 recently and it has transformed the handling - but if I was going to pay full price I would have gone for the Yellow Speed coilovers.

Clio
Thanks for advise, am swaying towards yellowspeed as appear to have more flexibility with them and don’t want to spend too much but look good bet for reasonably priced set