ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blackberry Z10

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
anyone got one of these?

just watched the carphone vid -

its seems mega similar to the nokia n9 which is my current phone

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't see this thread. Yes I have one after saying I would never own a blackberry again after my 8520.

This is totally different though. Main thing being the old os was c++ based and bb10 is unix based. Currently not many apps as it's a new OS but new ones are appearing daily

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
i dont really use apps to be fair, its all about the multi tasking for me.

so how good is the multi tasking? can you have more than one web page open at once? can you have more than one tx message/conversation open and running at once?

See my post here about the good points http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?691803-Tablet-for-commute-recommendations&p=9463494&viewfull=1#post9463494

You can't have multiple texts open but it's so fast to flick between them it doesn't matter. It has an awesome tabbed web browser on it as well. As for multi tasking there is no better phone for it. If I was you I'd find someone local to you with one and have a play on it. The ones in the phone shops run a demo which is pants. So it's best to just play on a unrestricted one.