ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blackberry's

Mercedes C Class Sport
I'm thinking of buying one and using my current orange sim with it and just adding the bundle to my contract. I'm looking at the 8110, how much on ebay should I look to pay? and is it a good phone?
cheers

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  Q8 E-Tron
It's not a really good idea unless you NEED it for email.

I've got a curve from work and it PISSES me off so bad

Mercedes C Class Sport
I want to have a useful method of checking my emails when I'm not at home, but im tied into a contract with orange for 15 more months so the iPhones a no go. Are they really that bad for everything but emails?

SLK 350
Blackberries aren't bad, as said you get a good 7 days use out of them before they need a full charge, circa 15 days standby.

To use they're no worse than a normal phone, certainly a better UI than Motorola/Samsung, and almost on par with SE/Nokia IMO.

Lots of good software for them too, but have to admit after all that it wouldn't be my first 'natural' choice.

iPhone on the other hand I love, despite it's somewhat mediocre battery life.

Mercedes C Class Sport
Hmm interesting, do you use it for emailing alot hoff? and is it easy to use for usual phone features?

SLK 350
I use both for emailing a lot. I personally find typing on the iPhone easier than my pearl due to full qwerty keyboard, but after you've learnt the shortcuts and how the predictive works on the BB they work well also.

June will bring new firmware and enterprise class function to the iPhone (push&pull exchange, cisco vpn, certificates) so worth bearing in mind.

Iphone is very different piece of kit, but BB with choice software like googlemaps along with its battery life and always on connectivity is a little Swiss army knife.

For webpage usage and UI though the iPhone wipes the floor with anything right now. Just lacks 3G and Flash.

Revels Mum & Sister
I have a Curve and personally love it. Mainly as I need it for email but it does Texts fine and makes calls jobs a good un IMO

Lou

I have a Curve and personally love it. Mainly as I need it for email but it does Texts fine and makes calls jobs a good un IMO

I also have the Curve, due for renewal soon but going to wait and see when the BB 9000 is getting released over here!