ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Body shop recommendations!!

Hi guys,

As most of you know Ill be needing one of these asap!! (if your confused wait for the report) Any good sprayers near Danbury (Chelmsford)? Last one I used was crap!!

Also ... there seem to be a lack of Renault scrappies in the Yellow pages for my new door. Any about??

Cheers

Ad

MK2 FRS

There a specilist renault breaker in Accrington. They do mail oder and seem to be reasonably priced. Not sure of the number, will find out for you.

I know a sprayer in dunmow near chelmsfort hes name is steve Beard 01371 874107 hes been in the buisness a long time as he knows his stuff and he tells u whats what not bull like others

BMW 320d Sport

Oh year you were telling me about him, yeah Rob give Steve a bell mate.

The breakers we south essex boys use is L&R spares in East Tilbury. Check it out on 192. Theyll have what you need.

Cheers guys but AARRGGHH!!!

The 16v continues to be the most expensive car in the world to fix!!!

Second hand door £50, thats alright
Wing from Reno, £35, thats OK
Spraying the 2 panels while there not attached to the car, £220 is the cheapest so far!!! :0

Anyone got a compresser I can borrow??