ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bodywork and paint in Leeds?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Anyone know any decent shops in the Leeds area that might be able to sort out my rusting rear arch issues??????

Thanks.

JCS up at Leeds /Bradford airport. He knows his onions, has done loads of bodykits and show cars. I always use them, very reasonable prices.

Tell him Russel with the black clio recommended you, you might some discount and i may get a pat on the back!

tel Steve on 01132 508706

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
0113 2363535 ask for Chris.
He's in Pudsey I believe or not too far from there, somewhere near Owelcotes roundabout. Ibanezman has just had his 172 front bumper done in Monaco blue for £150 I believe. Also removed dents from both doors for £65. Top work by all accounts. A mate has used him a few times and it's always looked mint.

Ben

fastest passat in't world
Gotta agree with littleponies, JCS are amazing, only problem ive ever found is that the part they painted always has a far better finish than the rest of the car.

ive used them for ages, Richard who works there had a Civic which was in Fast Car i think, he hand made all the bumpers etc from fibreglass, he knows his onions!

I had a Saxo VTS a while ago in Icelanic Grey (Light Blue and a sod to match by all accounts)

They removed the boot lock and fibreglassed over, removed the badges and chopped towing eye from rear bumper and fibreglassed, painted the whole rear of the car, it looked superb, very smoothed euro look. Total - £220!

ring em!