ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bonjour!

A Flamin' Red one
Hi all,

I've been waiting quietly in the wings for about a week now but this weekend saw the purchase of a 1.2 16v Dynamique - and I love it! It's not entirely my car (more of a second family car) and as such, the mods will probably be few and far between but I have plans for at least some new alloys and a lower... Thinking about it, if anyone has wheels or springs for sale - let me know? :D

The future's bright - the future's Renault!

Hi all,

I've been waiting quietly in the wings for about a week now but this weekend saw the purchase of a 1.2 16v Dynamique - and I love it! It's not entirely my car (more of a second family car) and as such, the mods will probably be few and far between but I have plans for at least some new alloys and a lower... Thinking about it, if anyone has wheels or springs for sale - let me know? :D

The future's bright - the future's Renault!

Until something breaks ;)

Only joking bud, welcome to CS :D