ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bored and misses is working, Sat 30th Jan, evening

BMW M135i
Was a good one boys, look forward to the next one. Nice to put some names to faces (even if i'll probably forget them :eek:)

Who wants to go for a blast through the tunnels? lol
Done on the way home :D, the only reason I actually want to drive in brum.
Next time I'll try speaking to women rather than dribbling lots :)

Nice to meet you Ben and JD x
Don't put yourself down, put my "skills" to shame.

Megane R26
Lol, cheers

Don't suppose you'll take me for a passenger ride in your Meg sometime? I know a stage 2 will sell one to me!

Megane R26
Damn you ;)

The spec on your car was spot on! Do you know if all R26's come with Climate? Can't be doing with that Air Con dash

BMW M135i
Damn you ;)

The spec on your car was spot on! Do you know if all R26's come with Climate? Can't be doing with that Air Con dash
Yeh its standard the R26 as far as i'm aware, recaros are the same. Everything else is an option pretty much, lux pack is the one to find though for that essential armrest ;).

Mines alreet but I wanted bumwarming seats :(.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I've spoken to JD earlier and at present its looking like meeting on the carpark at The Varsity in Harborne about 9pm. Any changes and I shall let you all know. As for numbers between the people JD and me have spoken to it looks like:

JD
theduck
SteBurns
Mike_182
bmh.01

Any more for any more?

EDIT: and for those that dont know it http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?oe=ut...ocal_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQnwIwAA

Oh gutted my other half was away this SAturday, i was right opposite you guys in blockbuster!!