ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bought a new PC

Clio 1.2 16V tomtom 3dr
It cost me £685 here are the specs

Intel® Core 2 Quad Q8200 processor
<LI class=indentFeature>(2.33GHz, 1333MHz FSB, 4MB Cache) Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium
4GB DDR2 667MHz memory
768MB NVIDIA® GeForce 9600GS
  • 640GB SATA hard drive (7200rpm)
  • Dual Layer DVD Rewriter
  • 15-in-1 media card reader
  • 8x USB, 2x IEEE 1394 FireWire® ports
Also bought a new monitor 22in for £120 so cost me £800 all in...

Don't really know much about pc's,,, is the one I bought pretty powerfull ?

Cheers

Shed.
Yeah its alrite altho you could have built better for less monies tbh. Should do the trick tho, its nothing special but itll suffice for watching films, p**n and lite gaming.

Clio 1.2 16V tomtom 3dr
Yeah its alrite altho you could have built better for less monies tbh. Should do the trick tho, its nothing special but itll suffice for watching films, p**n and lite gaming.

Cheers mick, my last pc cost me £1100 2 n half years ago and it died last week..

Fan failed and it overheated wires inside were burnt, fan on graphics card was broke.. e,t,c .... took it too pc world after I tried too fix it and they said theres no hope..

Scirocco GT 2.0
Cheers mick, my last pc cost me £1100 2 n half years ago and it died last week..

Fan failed and it overheated wires inside were burnt, fan on graphics card was broke.. e,t,c .... took it to pc world after I tried too fix it and they said theres no hope..

:eek:.

Yeah you can buy Blu-Ray drives for around £80+ but tbh for that kind of money there should be a Blu-Ray/DVD DL CD Writer (possibly HD-DVD) combo included at least

Clio 1.2 16V tomtom 3dr
:eek:.

Yeah you can buy Blu-Ray drives for around £80+ but tbh for that kind of money there should be a Blu-Ray/DVD DL CD Writer (possibly HD-DVD) combo included at least

Really impressed with the 22in monitor... Its quality compared too my old 1...

Punto/Clio GTT

hope that was sarcasm, cause if it wasnt, "lite gaming" on a quad core 4gb 9600?!? lolz

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
well crysis will make it struggle on higher settings but it will make most systems struggle, but you'll find most things will run on it very nicely. OCing could see some nice gains, but you prob could have built it yourself for cheaper and with more power. That being said it's a good rig, especially for someone who doesn't know about pc's i would say.

Shed.
hope that was sarcasm, cause if it wasnt, "lite gaming" on a quad core 4gb 9600?!? lolz

Was a little bit yes, lite gaming tho, everything cept crysis. Mine plays everything cept crysis on full whack, itll only play crysis on High Settings with two or three settings on Dx10.

Punto/Clio GTT
definatly not "lite gaming"

itll run nearly all games no problem apart from some of the weird titles which even the very best pcs struggle with

DCi
dunno why a fair amount of people seem to think that if it can't play crysis it's not that great

my PC is 'around half' the spec you have posted there and it can play fallout and the latest cod with no problem (on good looking settings) so with your spec you are laughing mate. good buy.