ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bought another one...(CRX Del Sol)

A silver Honda
Not everyone's cup of tea but i love these little Hondas ever since playing Gran Turismo on the PS1 haha!

My new one is a JDM car, SiR Transtop (james bond style boot) with Mugen bits:cool:

Milano Red JDM SIR Transtop
105,000 km
Mugen front bumper
Mugen rear spoiler
Mugen Side skirt kit
Mugen exhaust back box
HKS panel filter
Gathers Rear Speakers
Clifford Alarm
15" Sprint Hart Tuner wheels

Needs a bit of work but i see it as a long term project:D

At Japfest on Saturday.

_Japfest-2007029-1.jpg

After washing both cars (and removing the lexus lights:rolleyes:) on Sunday

sundaychores035.jpg

_sundaychores043.jpg

_sundaychores039.jpg

_sundaychores022.jpg

_sundaychores028.jpg

Last edited:
  A silver Honda
Around £850 quid with 3 points and all mods declared, i'm 24.

Insurance companies don't like imports!

A silver Honda
1.6 DOHC VTEC 16v (B16A), 168 bhp. 0-60 around 7.5 seconds approx

The JDM spec models have around ten horse power more than the UK models, same with the Type-Rs.

BMW F31
oli are you coming to the photoshoot on sat? i didnt realise it was an electric roof, much better than the old one with manual roof, evn though your white sol is gorgeus!!

as for the wheels etc pm me with a price as i cant remember what you were looking for. :)

My trusty lil 182 :)
nice motor - love the roof/boot mech. there's a mint looking yellow one round these parts with a cracking exhaust - sounds like a race car!

A silver Honda
The old one has a bit of rust (like a lot of the old UK Hondas) but mechanically it's in better condition than the new one lol. It's only been in the country a few years so it's pretty much rust free :)

The transtop does a weigh a bit more and the boot space is limited but hey, it's look cool lol

Thanks for the comments, always interesting to hear them :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Love it, i get little special feeling when ever i see the older CRX. Boot looks cool but seem little overkill?

A silver Honda
It is a bit yeah!

You do get people looking at petrol stations etc as it's quite different to how the modern transtop roofs work.