ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brand New O.z f1 Centre Cap in packet, eBay

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
looks like its going to make you a fair few quid judging by the price of it already, lol

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  Petrol Blue 182.
If you have more PM me, I only need one and willing to pay reasonable money but not millions lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
If you have more PM me, I only need one and willing to pay reasonable money but not millions lol

Well there are already 2 people on ebay wanting to pay 19 quid or more, and it still has a few days left, so he would be nuts to sell for anything less than if he has another one really.

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
That it's time to call every dealer in the country and try and track some down? Or that you should just buy F1's in full sets and sell the caps for more than the wheels cost?

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  Petrol Blue 182.
Rob you better not be holding out on me. If you have caps I demand to know!

We're practically borthers as we both know luke. kinda.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I owe one random member one, but I don't work near a post office and I'm not at home when one's open, so I feel bad for that. I hope he found one elsewhere.

I may have caps though. Maybe..