ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bristol Zoo

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Just a few from the zoo today, I'm really not good with this camera, I'd thought it would be easy after the pics I saw on here!!

I really struggled with anything behind glass, any advice??

IMG_1944.jpg

IMG_1935.jpg

IMG_1932.jpg

IMG_1926.jpg

IMG_1894.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
I really struggled with anything behind glass, any advice??

stand the other side of the glass :p

my stepdad is from bristol (original meader lol from 50 odd years ago) i keep telling him bristonians are stupid lol

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
stand the other side of the glass :p

my stepdad is from bristol (original meader lol from 50 odd years ago) i keep telling him bristonians are stupid lol

Haha, a meader!! I've been to a few places in the mead playing pool!!! Barbed wire round the top of the bar!!

Nice place the mead:quiet:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol i love running the f**k out of him, singing combine harvester by the worzels really gets to him lol!!!

used to be different around there he said... still wouldnt like to go there tbh lol!

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
I'll do you a tour if you like, the mead, the cliffe, the west and we'll go for a pint up the concorde!!

Introduce you to Bristol.

2008 Albi 197
Pete try using a Polarizing filter when shooting stuff behind glass!

I'm gonna give this a go, went to the zoo myself yesterday and battled with getting good shots through the glass as it was quite sunny.

What's the best way of getting the depth of field in the shots, mine seem to just get it by chance on some photos?

Great pics there though!