ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

British Grand Prix 2009....

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I pretty much stuck my D40 on auto and did some point and shoot. You can go ahead and ignore the track action from today as my 18-55mm kit lens isnt up to this sort of thing :p

My fav pics are of Brawn, Barrachello (spelling?) and Button as they came to sign autographs at the Brawn GP Merchandise stand.

CLICK HERE FOR ALL PHOTOS

DSC_0170.jpg
DSC_0169.jpg
DSC_0156.jpg
DSC_0158.jpg
DSC_0146.jpg
DSC_0119.jpg
DSC_0135.jpg
DSC_0133.jpg

Artic 182
Awesome shots buddy! Did you enjoy the race? I was quite impressed. Best of the season i would say

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Yeh, was fantastic. I work on sundays so usually have to Sky+ the races so was nice to see it live for once. I've been going to F1 since i was a little lad and have to say was easily one of the best races, not sure if it topped the atmosphere of last year though. Also i remember a time when off track, every team would have a huge stand. Mercedes is the only one that has a decent one now.

Still, great race ;) Really gave me a chance to play with the D40, the action shots on track were too much for my 18-55mm lens though. Will be getting a 55-200mm soon hopefully :)