ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

broadband.....simple as

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
my girlfriend needs broadband lol

nothing flash needed but reliable would be good obviously, not really bothered about download limits so that is open too.

i am with plusnet, how does that fair also

cheers neil

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I absolutely cannot fault o2(be*) broadband.

£7.50pm and its great.

All i had to do was buy a ADSL faceplate (£15) because my house wiring is s**t.

(Also cant fault Virgin 20mb, but thats £alot!)

Last edited:
I cannot fault Orange BB, I just have the free one they gave with my contract, upto 2mb line, always get near as damn 2mb connection any time of the day, had for a yr now with not 1 problem, touch wood !

1998 BMW e46 323i
I'm thinking of O2 also, my free Sky BB (which has been faultless) will be getting cancelled soon now I'm on freesat.

Revels Mum & Sister
Virgin BB unlimited here. £17 a month or something and includes free evening and weekend calls. Not had one problem in 15 months. HAMMER it and not had any letters

^ you will now ;)

vmletterpt1.png

Those limits... HAHAHA.
I'm sure I did some calculations on them in another thread.. shocking shocking shocking.

Yup it's crap.

Lets do the maths, starting at midnight I start downloading at 20mb

10:30: I'm cut down to just 5mb which lasts for 5 hrs.
15:30: my speed returns to 20mb.
16:30: I'm cut down to 5mb again.
21:30: I get 20mb.
14 hours at 20mb
10 hours at 5mb

So they're claiming that for 10 hours of any day, I'll only receive 5mb (if I use the service, which is after all why I subscribe to it). So what I'm really paying for is about 13mb service which they're advertising as a 20mb service that they can't support. I'll only ever get 68.75% of the bandwidth they've sold me.

c***s.