ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brunch before I bugger off to the states.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Due to the way the armed forces is run. I've unexpectedly ended up having at least one more weekend at home. I'm off to the lovely hot sunshine of California for 3 months. So thought I would see if anyone wants to go for some brunch at North Weald next Sunday the 9th of March at 10am?

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
I'm up in Norfolk this Sunday, a shame as it would have been the PB's last run out naturally aspirated

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I have a few things i wanted to do this weekend, ill see how my week pans out.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
RyG you met me at the South East rolling road meet last year :)

Just looked at your profile pic! Never put you and your username together for some reason! My car is significantly louder now than the RR day lol I'll try my best to make this (If I can find the place, anyone driving up from Rayleigh way?)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Won't be coming sorry. Scott coming round to mine to assist in sorting out the wife's battle bus. Everyone more than welcome to stop by here afterwards for a cuppa.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I shall be commeth, Wick are you coming? Or just meeting me there go head on?

So who have we got? TEG, Matt, RyG, myself, possible wick and possible RDR/Scott?

Yup yup. Will you southern benders be there at 10 or a completely unfashionably late point mid afternoon as normal ?

Dave.. Might just do that and you can drive the Flower..!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I'll pop along to this guys but won't be eating as me and the missus will be shooting off to the in-laws for Sunday lunch straight after.

Are you bringing the flower?

Aye duck. Scoob's out of fuel (near enough) and hasn't moved since going to Cub. 's the other week :(

Coming cross country from mine .. can't wait :) Driving the Clio on an early Sunday morning without (nearly) touching an A-road will be hilariously good fun.

Have you got any V-maxx C-spanners I can borrow ? :eek:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I have a spare set you can have. There the revised ones that I got with my kit but there not as good as the solid old ones but they do the job. I've got an old set that I need to adjust the rear on mine.

I may may ask you to just take me to the end of the runway and back to hear what your vmaxx sound like as I have a symptom with mine making a knocking noise. I'll explain more tommorow :)