ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bruntingthorpe - Naith hammering me round the track :D

mk3 golf gti
i feel let down from the title, when you said neing hammered round the track i expected something quite different

BG 225 lux + cup RST
lol yeah cant believed i filmed it that way up intially - its only the first 30 seconds thats like that though -the rest is normal.

BG 225 lux + cup RST
lol, okay okay i said apologies for the sideways camera - not quite sure what i was thinking there lol! but i sorted it out in the end :)

haha, I thought Liam (in the silver meg) was doing good for his first time!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
grow up was just pointing out its not a track ffs lol... compare it to silverstone or brands they are TRACKS brunters is a fcuking airfield lol the massive f**king planes in the middle of it give that away.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
i only Markcups track vids interesting.. with everyone elses i get the feeling 'you had to be there' they just seem so slow :(

grow up was just pointing out its not a track ffs lol... compare it to silverstone or brands they are TRACKS brunters is a fcuking airfield lol the massive f**king planes in the middle of it give that away.

sorry. i'll try my best to grow up, so hard in this day and age tho.

i know its not a track, sarah is deeply sorry for calling it a track, you are right i am wrong.

i just struggle with the anti positive CS brigade as usual

edit thread... naith driving me slowly round an airfield please mod

Have you had your backbox taken out? Quite a noisy beast you have there.

yeh mate just got it straight through with a powerflow rear box on it, all been tweeked n messed about with by danmar in wigan, it got some resident noise complaints on the day so job done :)