ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BSB Brands Hatch,

Oil Burner
What a weekend, I Did 2 of the 3 days, Friday and Sunday, i havent enjoyed photographing that much in ages. Maybe it was because it was on my doorstep, maybe because Brands GP circuit is such a stunner. Im not sure, but i enjoyed it, and topped up the tan too.

If your on talk photography, you may have already seen these.

Here is 10 from over the weekend,

614848468_oKtB3-L.jpg

614848213_9eUvu-L.jpg

614848038_tUgDT-L.jpg

615154918_sQLa2-L.jpg

615158158_xuC3q-L.jpg

615188423_3b3Gv-L.jpg

614845967_J7ba7-L.jpg

615185322_oCZcq-L.jpg

615202409_WYA4M-L.jpg

615178017_mT7gX-L.jpg

Honestly i didnt just shoot 2 bikes all weekend, but they were well placed for clean shots and were going for it.

I am also aware alot of them are from the same spot.... im not too fussed on this occasion.

Your thoughts are appreciated as always,

Nick

Ian

Focus TDCi
Great shots Nick, what were you doing to get them to look at you in #7? Got some good air in #4 too.

Think I remember reading on TP that you didn't enjoy your last meet that much, so it's good to hear you're having fun again. :)

Porsche Boxster987S
amazing. I love this part of the forum. Some of guys/girls have an awesome talent!

Oil Burner
Thanks all,

Ian, the riders on the last lap will wheelie and tend to look around at the togs, im not sure if its in the hope we will give them/sell them the photo or if they just think it will make a cool shot.

I defiantly did enjoy this weekend, i didnt really get any shots out of the ordinary, but the plain high shutter speed shots were worth it on this occasion.

I will post a collection with more variation in the shot type this evening.

Thanks all,

Ian, the riders on the last lap will wheelie and tend to look around at the togs, im not sure if its in the hope we will give them/sell them the photo or if they just think it will make a cool shot.

I defiantly did enjoy this weekend, i didnt really get any shots out of the ordinary, but the plain high shutter speed shots were worth it on this occasion.

I will post a collection with more variation in the shot type this evening.

That's normal. Last time I was at Cadwell, the winner (can't remember who) punched the air whilst having both wheels off the floor at the mountain.

106 GTI
Looked an amazinhg weekend of racing and camier was on it.

So much detail in the shots i love it, #9 do you have this in full res without the watermark, looks a stunner for a desktop pic, pm if needs...

I no I no, it is cheeky lol