ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

btw...

D

dick

the sigma 18-125mm f3.8-6.3 (or maybe 5.6 cant remember) os hsm is out now. looks a good shout for a walkabout.
doesnt have ring hsm tho... booo.

think im gonna give it a punt when im in the USA. £190 over there... £300 over here.

Been checking on this one myself, along with the 150-500 OS HSM, thats a great US price. Post up lots of pictures so I can decide if its worth it for a travel lens :)

D

dick

Been checking on this one myself, along with the 150-500 OS HSM, thats a great US price. Post up lots of pictures so I can decide if its worth it for a travel lens :)

i will do, if you want 1 i can pick one up for you and post it to you form the states. $379 at moment, so maybe its £195, but still cheapish and probly go down further soon.

if you want 1, pm me and il post you one from the US (as a gift - no taxes baby)

ps. WRT 150-500. Id bet money its not better than the 100-400 L, which can be had for £750. 100-400 is surpringly light too i find.

Last edited by a moderator:

i will do, if you want 1 i can pick one up for you and post it to you form the states. $379 at moment, so maybe its £195, but still cheapish and probly go down further soon.

if you want 1, pm me and il post you one from the US (as a gift - no taxes baby)

ps. WRT 150-500. Id bet money its not better than the 100-400 L, which can be had for £750. 100-400 is surpringly light too i find.

Thanks for the offer, wish I was better financial, gear needs to go on hold for a bit, may sell a lens first for this one.

Yeah saw that you can get the 100-400 earlier for £750 so I'd probably rather get that but I've never played with a push pool zoom, wonder what its like?

D

dick

i personally think its great, bang and your from 100mm to 400mm in a split sec, i want one.