ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Busy Morning in the sun!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Hi all, just thought id take a few pic for you all. :approve: car was starting to get a bit grubby as i had neglected it for me as ive been busy with other things:eek: LOL..

After a few hours the old cup is starting to look as good as new! if the weather holds up this afternoon i might get a coat of SRP on the body of the car! all wheels have had a lick of the stuff and the exhaust got a bit of a flash in on one of the boxes as its been a while since i have touched them!

Hope you all like! thanks for looking! Excuse the polish on one of the wheels! only just seen in LOL..

Ill try and get some better pics of the car later when i get a minute! :)

and i flashed the tail pipes up to the s/s covers as advised by rich! :eek: does look better (you were right) hehe!!
DSCF0283.jpg

DSCF0284.jpg

DSCF0285.jpg

DSCF0287.jpg

DSCF0288.jpg

trusty products! lol
DSCF0290.jpg

DSCF0291.jpg

DSCF0292.jpg

DSCF0293.jpg

DSCF0294.jpg

DSCF0295-1.jpg

DSCF0281.jpg

my fav
DSCF0282.jpg

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
LOL ^ no it isnt! i know this isnt everybody's thing! but i get enjoyment from it! :approve:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
RS clio's are for driving. Why spend all that time cleaning a shopping trolley with a big engine. Looks lovely, but whereas an old classic cleaned to that level (karmen ghia etc) looks amazing, I just struggle to see the point with ordinary cars.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
All finished for the day now!...coat of SRP..need to get some EGP some time soon ...hope you like! not bad for 20K on the clock! and my daily driver ...;)

DSCF0297.jpg

DSCF0303.jpg

DSCF0302.jpg

DSCF0301.jpg

DSCF0299.jpg

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
daily driver and then cleaned as soon as you get home

looks great though, as did the other millions of pics. i think you've just uploaded all your older ones

Please please get it dirty & then post pics up:approve: i'm bored with all of the clean car business all the time ;)