ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Butt Shakers

Cupra
I have been in a demo car with them in. They give quite a kick! Give the impression of mega bass without the bleeding ear drums.

yeah thats what im after as when i watched finding nemo the other day too much was rattling when i turned the sub up

thought this may work at giving the feeling without pissing EVERYONE off and it covers down to 5hz and im never gonna get that with a sub (mine wont go below 30hz anyway)

Cupra
It was a nice massage all in all. I can sympathise with your problem though, my whole house rattles when I turn mine up. It actually sounds louder upstairs that in the living room. lol

Do the vibrations not travel at all? I have never looked into these but always assumed that everything would still shake.

It was a nice massage all in all. I can sympathise with your problem though, my whole house rattles when I turn mine up. It actually sounds louder upstairs that in the living room. lol

Do the vibrations not travel at all? I have never looked into these but always assumed that everything would still shake.

it sits on rubber feet and you put rubber feet under the other feet on eth sofa so its isolated from the floor

yes its lots of money but it can be done cheaper if you use an old stereo amp