ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call failed?

Anyone else have issues with there iphone 4 and call faliure?

Mine has done it a few times, and the misses phone does it more often. Both iphone 4 handsets.

Funny thing is, that even though it is saying call failed, the person at the other end of the line has missed calls.

Anyone had this issue?

RIP Dan
Network issue by the sounds of it. They could trace and see what happened, failed calls all originate from different places?? i.e. not all from your house or work cells?? Equipment goes wrong, they should have monitors to show % call drops on each site in the network. The only other thing is network busy and dropping calls due to capacity issues.

Note down times and dates, A number and B number, where you were and have a word with your provider. Used to investigate this stuff day in and day out.

DB.

BMW 440i
I've finished a call a couple of times, and it won't completely cancel. If i go back to the main screen, it will say I'm still in the call, but if i go to the call, it has finished, but is still staying there.

Only happened 3 times, just turned the phone on and off again.

Honda. Tesla Someday
I've finished a call a couple of times, and it won't completely cancel. If i go back to the main screen, it will say I'm still in the call, but if i go to the call, it has finished, but is still staying there.

Only happened 3 times, just turned the phone on and off again.

This happens to me a lot of drives me f8cking insane!

Audi S1
It's as if the phone has frozen on end call? Press the home button yet the call is still connected. This is the one thing I hate about an iPhone!

Listerine & Poledo
not related to the whle "dont hold your phone if you want to use it" design gaffe at all?

Don't know much about them myself, but I'll ask if there's anything that can be done.