ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camber Shim Question

Oxyuris

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I've not had to ask many questions as I've been able to find pretty much all the answers before, however I couldn't find anything relating to this. So the last time I took the car (Ph2 172) to have the alignment done it had an unequal amount of rear camber. -2.18 left and -1.17 right. Everything else seemed to be ok, apart from needing more front camber, so bolts have been purchased and I'll head back again for adjustment.

The question is: If I were to fit a 1 degree camber shim just to the right rear this would fix this, right? Or could it cause other issues?

I know the correct fix would probably be a replacement beam as it's clearly had a whack at some point but there are other more pressing matters to be spending (both time and money) on at the moment so this appears to be a fairly simple fix for the time being... or is it?