ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

can i edit a pdf file?

as above,

i have been sent a pdf file of a runway for my work, i need to add square boxes and lines to it, can i do this or convert the file to jpg etc???

D

dick

openoffice writer can save files as pdf, not sure if u can edit them tho.

Suzuki Ignis
should be able to if you open it in the same program it was created in and aslong as you had editing capability turned on which is usually default.

I seem to remember opening a PDF file and then saving it again as 'rich text tif file' and then you can edit the text. Tell me if I'm wrong anyone?

Golf Mk3 Gti 8v
im sure adbe actualy do another programme that enables youto alter pdf documents, look on their website and you should find it.

A red missile
You can do basic editing to a PDF if you have acrobat professional, as an addon to that Pitstop Professional will edit anything. A13EX F Trophy No70 is right though illustrator 10 onwards can open and resave PDFs with ease, do it all the time at work. If you dont get any joy with it drop me a PM and i'll do it for you if you like.

TeZ

Non RS : (
Can edit in Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional, or open the PDF in any image reading program to save as a JPEG etc or open in Photoshop or Illustrator as said above quiet simple.

306 TD Slut
i quite often use photoshop to open the pdf to alter things, not text tho, then just save it as a pdf again. you can choose what res to open it with too.