ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can my 5 fail its MOT looking like this? pic

Can my 5 fail its MOT looking like this?

Does it have to have 2 seats in place for the mot?

rearend1.jpg

Last edited:
  Mégane RS
iirc no but if you have the seatbelts in you need to have a seat, ie passenger seatbelt in you need the passenger seat etc

V1NNY said:
iirc no but if you have the seatbelts in you need to have a seat, ie passenger seatbelt in you need the passenger seat etc

Vinny, thanks mate... thats just what I wanted to know as I was going to take out the OE belts today but wasnt sure if u needed both seats in place for the road for some reason.

Ali said:
I love this car.

cheers Ali, its even got a dust sheet over it now.. lol think its becoming an obsession :quiet: 5's are the only cars I have not stopped lovin since I could drive.

A Euro'd one...
That is a beautiful 5. If youre not sure if it'll pass then ask the garage if itll fail with the back seats out before you give it in.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I thought i told you to post sum pics of the petrol blue! Argh!!!! lol ;) t'is a stunner.

Lots of Alfas
Love yor cars zonda, it wont fail if theres no seats or belts in the rear. But the mechanics will probably fill in the recommendations section with stupid comments like 'rear seats missing' etc.

Thanks guys :D Dan its done over 100k now, its 17 years old and funny enough thats low mileage, appox 6k a year! Most of the parts on this are new though, I have just about done everything to have it as mint as poss...which was always my plan, to build it as a show car. Its as reliable as a new car too.. just a bit more fun than most! lol