ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

can this be correct??

clio 200 F4Rt
already emailed him...

reply:

Hello ,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing my car
The vehicle is in good condition, has no technical damage at all, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects, no smoking. It's fun and robust to drive. Technical inspection and emissions testing is passed and stamped as well. It has title of ownership, cleared of any obligations or fees and comes with all the documents you need to register it. The price I am looking for my car is £ 4.000.00 including the shipping costs,insurance and handling.
You will not have to pay additional taxes for this (VAT reclaimable).
Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have.About the milage take a look in the description.
Thank you and have a nice day!

yep .de is germany. Scam - it won't even be his car !!

No car exists (he hasn't got it to sell) plus it gets me why these idiots never pick a realistic price for the cars they try to sell.

Golf Mk3 Gti 8v
Money laudring I reakon. They may have bout it with dodgy money and now want to sell for good money.?

mini cooper (RIP 172)
this thing happens on ebay a lot! you pay ur ££ to someone outside the uk and never see the car or ur ££ again:eek:

if it looks to good to be true then it will be;)

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Just add it to the;

8k trophy on ebay.
Maz's car on pistonheads,
6K V6 on ebay etc etc etc.

There is always a reason as to why something is cheap :slap: :cry: :argue:

80MPG BEEZA
shocking really i thought get in i have 4k now i was gonna get it sell it on for 9k then get the racing blue my gf wants, she's just gona have to wait till december like planned now

Maz

LY 200
Just add it to the;

8k trophy on ebay.
Maz's car on pistonheads,
6K V6 on ebay etc etc etc.

There is always a reason as to why something is cheap :slap: :cry: :argue:

Exactly Steve, obviously some people have nothing better to do.