ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

can you help me??? The engine of my 182 rocks/pitches too much!!!!

Clio 182 cup
Buenos días, hace tiempo que vengo notando que el motor de mi Clio 182 oscila demasiado... tengo todos los soportes de motor nuevos (los puse en Mayle... una marca alemana y a priori de calidad) y sigo notando que oscila demasiado en marchas bajas... arrancando desde parado... hay momentos donde es muy molesto porque parece que el hueso del perro está suelto/roto porque literalmente esos son los principales síntomas...

Le puse el powerflex dogbone hace un tiempo y el cambio fue brutal, balanceo prácticamente cero pero lo termine quitando por las vibraciones, pero aun así creo que algo no esta bien porque es imposible que equilibre tanto teniendo todos los soportes de motor nuevos, incluido el nuevo dog bone también.

Si alguien me puede ayudar o aconsejar en algo se lo agradecería... gracias!!!!!

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Two options really,

Oem or similar, but you will get movement.

Or polybush etc, which will reduce movement but you will get some resonance.

I’ve got powerflex upper engine mount and dog bone in mine and I honestly don’t think it’s that bad. I’ve got an evol upper gearbox mount to go in soon as well to further tighten things up.

Clio 182 cup
Two options really,

Oem or similar, but you will get movement.

Or polybush etc, which will reduce movement but you will get some resonance.

I’ve got powerflex upper engine mount and dog bone in mine and I honestly don’t think it’s that bad. I’ve got an evol upper gearbox mount to go in soon as well to further tighten things up.
I understand what you're saying but I have the feeling that despite OEM it balances too much!!! I don't remember that years ago I did it so much, honestly.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I understand what you're saying but I have the feeling that despite OEM it balances too much!!! I don't remember that years ago I did it so much, honestly.

Depends on the issues you are experiencing. If it’s resonance, you can mitigate a little by ensuring the engine is sitting correctly in the first place. Aka pull it forward