ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can you pause downloads on iTunes?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I'm currently doing the iOS4 download for my iPhone but its taking ages and I'm thinking of going to bed soon,

I can see there is a pause button at the bottom but will that pause and save so I can turn the laptop off to continue tomorrow or will I lose all my progress?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
B0llocks.......Just paused it ands thought I'd check by resuming it and it started from zero...... 3 hours of my life wasted :(

B0llocks.......Just paused it ands thought I'd check by resuming it and it started from zero...... 3 hours of my life wasted :(

Are you sure it's started from zero? Normally it says "zero" then jumps back up to where it was when it starts downloading again.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Clicked resume and it started at XYZ Kb's when it was at about 160 Mb before pausing :(

I'll wait and do it when I have a full day off as my internet is ridiculous so will take about 6 hours :(

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Laptop falls asleep and cuts the internet connection and I dont like leaving it on overnight either