ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cancelling talk talk?

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Want to get out of this dog shat company and move over to sky to get tv, braodband and phone which works out cheaper.

Are they going to be proper cnuts when i ring up and charge me loads to cancel?

BMW M135i
Think they're just awkward as f**k to cancel tbh, shouldn't cost you anything other than wasting your life on the phone reapeating that you definetly want to cancel about 100000000 times.

When you want to quit tell them you are now working from home and your company are supplying the line/broadband/etc and you don't have a say in it therefore you would just like to cancel.

Always use it when quitting my old contract. 'oh I'm getting a company phone'. Shuts them right up.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
that sounds like a plan! if they tried to chrage me a fee is there anyway i can get around it like say cancel my direct debit?

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
cancelled talk talk today, couldnt understand fuk all the foreigner was saying, but i heard £70.83 cancellation fee, so once thats come out im stopping my direct debit.

Signed up to sky and got a good deal over the phone after some haggling and the sales girl speaking to her boss.

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
couldve kept the line rental with talktalk and got a mac code for the bb with sky?

Tesla MP3 2021
I didnt say MPF couldnt be transferred, I said if its an MPF line then you cant have the line rental with one provider and ADSL with another. That would be SMPF.