ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can't delete a photo album.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
I seem to have 2 albums (with different titles) that are exactly the same on my phone. Obviously i don't need this but i can't seem to delete one of them?

The albums on my phone aren't on my computer, well the photos are but just in one big folder for some reason.
How can i get rid of one of these without having to go through every photo and put them into albums on my computer?

Thanks

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
No, the albums do come up for some reason. I can't click on selected folders when it's on the phone. If I try and select photos then it will only show me folders on my computer which are no good.

when the phone connects and it automatically comes up as a program, it had 2 picture folders but all the photos are mismatched and not in any order/group like they are on the phone.