ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

carwashnwax.com

Chocolate Bar™
bit off topic, but i placed a little order with carwashandwax and was really happy with service, the price and the fact it turned up quicker than i was expecting. so win win all round for me :)

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
I ended up buying off ebay as the postage is like a quid on ebay and was quoted a lot more through the website so cheaper....

ST
Middo said:
bit off topic, but i placed a little order with carwashandwax and was really happy with service, the price and the fact it turned up quicker than i was expecting. so win win all round for me :)

Yep the service is 2nd to none!!

Matty said:
I ended up buying off ebay as the postage is like a quid on ebay and was quoted a lot more through the website so cheaper....
as mentioned on an earlier thread if its a single product that someone is after i can discount the postage heavily via pm on here or email to info@carwashnwax.com;)