ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe Test Day - 15/03/2008

106 GTi
Small gallery of pics here - http://www.richtreen.co.uk/events/cc_march_test_2008/

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

Good day? Wanted to come along to experience marshalling for a day but couldn't make it. Heard Chrissy had an off, hope all is ok.

Great pics, in particular the Astra pic is awesome, 2 wheels off the ground?!

106 GTi
Good day? Wanted to come along to experience marshalling for a day but couldn't make it. Heard Chrissy had an off, hope all is ok.

Great pics, in particular the Astra pic is awesome, 2 wheels off the ground?!

Cheers - Was different ! Watching them burn things was fun !!!!

Only 6 cars on track at a time made for lots of time between cars. All in all, a good day. Used the 300mm with the 1.4 almost exclusivley for once after trying to see what the Westway issues where.

Chrissy had an moment at Tower, she is fine and was back out again after in her next session, car needs a bit of TLC now but hopefully will all sorted for Monday.

Where was the Astra pic taken?

Forgot to say I love the start-line pics as well, perk of being pit-crew?! If you ever had time you could probably get a press-pass on a race-day as well, as long as they don't get too many requests I'm pretty certain they give them to drivers designated photographers.

106 GTi
Astra was at Westway. I was trying to work out where some of Steve Kilvington was stood to get the shots at camp he posted on the Combe forum.

Was glad to bag the pitlane pics, spent most of the time there when I had a chance to watch. The one of Nick is my fave. shot of the day.

Astra was at Westway. I was trying to work out where some of Steve Kilvington was stood to get the shots at camp he posted on the Combe forum.

Ah the 'secret place'! It's through a fence somewhere near the Dunlop bridge iirc, only possible on dark/damp/overcast days, any hint of sunshine and shots from there just don't work.