ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cat back exhaust - recommendations?

Clio182
The KTEC exhaust I inherited with my 182 is giving up the ghost. So time to pick something rather better! Recommendations? Milltek gets talked about a lot. Scorpion. Any others worth considering?

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Im happy with the resonated Milltek cat back I have. Its not too loud, doesn't drone etc. suits the car imo.

I would (I didn't and regret it) take the opportunity to add a Vband and flexi to the catalyst to remove the OEM and shite cup fitting between manifold and cat then cat to rest of system - they always leak here, doesn't matter what kind of magic paste you jam in, eventually they will leak.

Clio182
Im happy with the resonated Milltek cat back I have. Its not too loud, doesn't drone etc. suits the car imo.

I would (I didn't and regret it) take the opportunity to add a Vband and flexi to the catalyst to remove the OEM and shite cup fitting between manifold and cat then cat to rest of system - they always leak here, doesn't matter what kind of magic paste you jam in, eventually they will leak.
Can you remind me what the difference is between resonated and non?