ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cat

Driving to work this morning and the car came to a halt. I had run out of petrol. Now... as the warning light never came on, I never knew how low I was on fuel. Anyhow, the AA managed to sort me out and I was on my way. However, I've now noticed a tinny sound and I'm 99% sure I've fcuked the cat up as it sounds like the baffles. Is this common to fcuk up as a result of running out of fuel? Any ideas on how much a replacement cat is?

S4 Avant
I'd get a couple of spanners and have a look in the cat before you decide thats the problem.

200+ for a new cat

Yeh, I was warned about that. I'll have a look over the weekend. If it's nothing I can see, I'll give Mike at Rentech a call.

renault clio 1.4 si 2000
3rd party cat ftw, just got one for my ph1 1.4, 73 quid trade plus vat. might not be as good quality, but then the oe is renault lol, plus the decat's goin straight back on and the cat'll b wrapped up for next year! i've seen them on ebay or internet sites for around 90. :)

FF RB 182
does your car not tell you how much is left? Surely if it was on red you would of noticed?

Nissan 350z
3rd party cat ftw, just got one for my ph1 1.4, 73 quid trade plus vat. might not be as good quality, but then the oe is renault lol, plus the decat's goin straight back on and the cat'll b wrapped up for next year! i've seen them on ebay or internet sites for around 90. :)

Link please mate?

FF RB 182
yes but you look at how much you have got left on the gauge not wait for the light to come on?