ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cental locking auto lock.

09 GIXXER 750!!!
On a Clio 182 should the cental locking lock as you start driving? I have had a clio before and it always did. Is it something you can turn on/off?

thanks

1 Series Coupe
Get in the car, not sure if you have to turn the engine on or not..

But hold the lock button in and you'll hear a beep after a while. This will auto lock.

Do the same to disable.

Evo 8 MR
Sorry to ressurect an old thread but my problem is related to this, basically this feature works on mine but when I open the drivers door it doesn't disengage and the light on the dash doesn't show up nor does the interior light so if I forget to unlock the car by pressing the button manually and try to lock it with the key I actually unlock it so does anyone know what the cause of this problem will be?

The passenger side door functions properly, disengages the auto lock as normal and the lights come on on the dash and interior etc.