ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

central locking problems .

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
my car today for no apparent reason started locking and unlocking itself on the central locking , the keys were in the house and were not bein pressed by anything, any ideas as to what this could be ?? a dodgy relay or something ?

melchy

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182, BMW M240i
Mine was doing that for a while, and now the passenger door doesn't lock via the keyfob. Have to lock it manually via the door lock. Will try and take the door card off at the weekend to see if I can see what the problem is.

phase one clio 172 in blu
I had this problem on the seat leon except the door locks are tied into seats so called convience feature where all the windows come down. Happened in the middle of the night in the rain storm! :dead:

Anyway the fix was a new drivers door lock module and its been fine since, just a suggestion don't know it will apply to the renault.