ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing Contract

Clio Dynamique S DCI 86
Im about 5 months into a Blackberry 8900 contract on Orange, and im not very happy with it. Does nayone know of a way i can swap phone in the contract to maybe an iphone or sony ericcson?

Thanks

C

Cupster

Probably charge you a prorata payment or make you sign another contract on top of the time you have left iirc

Clio Dynamique S DCI 86
The Blackberry is slow and crashes occasionally, I could argue this as its not as described and I'm within the 6 month window after getting it where this would be taken as a technical fault?

Nope. Not a chance in hell TBH.

The only way you're getting a new phone is if you buy it at PAYG prices or you pay off your contract (Monthly cost x7) and start again.

182FF with cup packs
IIRC Orange will allow you to upgrade your phone when you have 3 months left on your contract, but they then add the time onto the end of your next contract.

So if you have a 12 month contract, you can upgrade after 9 months, but your next contract will be 12 months + 3 months.

It may be worth ringing them up and asking. They might do you a deal.