ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheap M5 thrills

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1582731.htm

:evil:

Danny Keenan said:
My BMW M5 is a May 2001 Y facelift model - so no Vanos, clutch or flywheel issues. It has Le Mans Blue Metallic paintwork in excellent condition with Black and Blue Nappa Point Leather and Titanium inlay trim, Wide Screen Navigation System (late 2009 map-update disk), with fully working factory-fit TV system. Powered rear sunblind and manual side window sunblinds fitted.
Hi-Fi Speaker system, BMW Motorola Mobile Phone kit, Electric Sunroof, Electric Heated memory sports seats with electric lumbar support and electric steering column, 18 inch Alloy wheels, 6CD Player, Xenon Headlights, Park Distance Control, Air-Conditioning, Climate Control, Auto-Dim Interior mirror, Power Fold door mirrors, Front Centre Armrest, Multi function steering wheel, Headlamp Wash, Tyre Pressure monitor, Cruise control, Computer, Rear Side and Rear head Airbags, factory-fit darkened windows aft of B-post, HPI Clear, Full and complete BMW Main dealer history, Complete with all books, keys and tool kit, Mint inside and out, Drives fantastically well, 86,000 miles. An Immaculate E39 M5 in a desirable colour and spec. MOT'd till March 2011 & Taxed until October 2010. The car currently has 4 of original 5 green bars on the service computer. It had all wheels professionally refurbished 12 months ago in the original Shadow-Chrome finish and all BMWmarque badges on the car were replaced. Tyres are all Continental Sport Contact with plenty of tread, including one renewed within the few weeks.
I have owned this car for the past 5 years as a third car & it has been driven mainly at weekends.

Viewing this car is essential to appreciate its mint condition. Included photos give an idea but I can email a complete set of pictures to genuinely interested parties.
I believe the first serious viewer will buy as I have priced the car to achieve this.

£8995 - No Offers

good price for an 86k mile facelifter with good spec, love it:)