ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheap screen 5.6 TFT

Stanced Honda S2000

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A CHEAP SCREEN. 5.6"-6" TFT. IVE SEEN ONE FOR £159.99, ANYONE SELLING ONE OR ANYTHING OR CAN BEAT THAT PRICE??

We have some good quality 5.6" screens with a higher resolution than most for £185. Alternatively we can get hold of Panasonic 7" screens for as little as £250..which is a bargain really.

Russ

Stanced Honda S2000

SEEMS GOOD, WHAT MAKE? AND IS THAT WITH DELIVERY AND A GUARANTEE ? IM THINKING OF MOUNTING IT WHERE THE CANS FIT IN THE NEW CLIO IN THE DASH OR WOULD IT LOOK BETTER ATTACHED HIGHER ON THE DASH ? IS I DETACHABLE FACE OR EASY TO TAKE OUT COZ I DONT FANCY LEAVING IT IN THE CAR ALL THE TIME!!

Stanced Honda S2000

THE ONE I SAW WAS A NECVOX FD5243 WHICH IS 5", FINISHED IN SILVER FOR £154.99 OR A CENTURION 5.6" tft FOR £159. tHE CENTURION SCREEN WAS AT THE BACK OF MAX POWER - A COMPANY CALLED http://www.CEL-DIRECT.COMWWW.CEL-DIRECT.COM AND THE NECVOX WAS A COMPANY CALEED MOBILE WORLD - http://www.CARAUDIOSECURITY.COMWWW.CARAUDIOSECURITY.COM . DONT SUPPOSE U HAVE SIMULAR ? MR ICE GUY ?

Stanced Honda S2000

I CANT FIND HOW MUCH SHIPPING COSTS, DID U BUY ONE OF THESE SCREENS OAKLEY ? THEY LOOK GOOD AND THAT BUT I WANNA KNOW THEY ARE GOOD, AND HOW MUCH IT WILL COST TOTAL.

POST BACK PLEASE.

Stanced Honda S2000

SO THATS PRITTY GOOD INNIT. THANKS A LOT FOR ALL THE HELP LADS, AFTER PAYDAY I WILL BE ORDERING I THINK! I LIKE THE LOOK OF THAT ONE ON THE LINK, DOES THE TV WORK OVER HERE AND I THINK IT WILL WORK WITH A UK PLAYSTATION 2.

Yeah I know mate! I didnt know who you were otherwise I would have said hello. Did you see my car? Last one on front row before all the saxos?

The screen is some Jap make Dinky but ask anyone who saw it (they were all impressed) it is a quality bit of kit.

Only selling to raise cash for transplant. (Engine not organ)