ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest Place To Buy B14s?

Hi all

Plan on buying my B14s for knockhill soon. Where is the cheapest place? I’m seeing them for £800 on some sites! Ridiculous

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
might be better options for the money for track work. bilsteins arent fully adjustable no damping and might be too soft for track.

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Yeah B14's may be a bit soft for track, unless knockhill is very bumpy? Bc's are a similar price.

Totally agree with above. I have had both and B14'S are perfect for road and if just for that and occasional track day. BC'S are much better for track as 30 point adjustment for damping. I used to set mine soft for road and mess around with them for track days.

There are obviously other options suspension wise, but all starts getting rather expensive!!

I purchased my recent set of B14'S from Ktec when they had an offer on. Worked out the cheapest.

stebat

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I’ve got a set of B14 I’ve just taken off of your interest on purchasing. Only came of Monday haven’t had a chance to sort out yet.