ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheddar Gorge Video....

306 TD Slut
good intro music mate at the start, limp bizcuit. how many fps did u speed that up by?

could stick some ppics of your car up too.. at the start with some good music or summit..

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
did you watch it the whole way through mark?

i sped most of it up...not the actual gorge bit though..it was double the speed the rest of it...can't remember what frame rate

Good stuff, works fine on my PC.

What day/time was this? May give it a go on Sunday morning, I assume it should be quiet around 7am?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
this was new years day....at about 11 in the morning mate...if you do decided to come up this way..let me know...even if it is early...

we need a breakfast run meet...

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
Looks like a nice bit of road there. Good to hear some DJ Shadow on the vids! :)

Freebone said:
we need a breakfast run meet...

Certainly do, once the Airfield is done maybe we should ask Tom to get a thread going in the Meets forum, I'm sure there would be some interest.

Will PM you a few days before I decide to head down that way.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
glad you like it people......rick it is a lovely bit of road mate

chris in most parts i didn't even exceed 60mph mate..

sounds good ukaskew

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
Freebone, good video buddy. You certainly ate-up a few cars on that journey. If you do a breakfast run when I'm without the kids I'll defo join in.

Cheers, Rob669

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
hiya rob...yeah we will let you know bout the breakfast run idea...well the roads were clear and most of them were only doing 40mph on a nice bit of straight.......

bluepete...i will see if niks still doing the wmv mate...

i like the way its only really locals commenting..lol

BMW E46 330i Touring
Get it sorted! Reckon the SW boys are starting to become the most active on this forum... talk of another varied meet every other day at the moment. ;)

Civic Type -R FN2
i live on the way to cheddar only got a 1.2 8v but would love to come along n meet the big boys :) only 17 :p

acrebo said:
Get it sorted! Reckon the SW boys are starting to become the most active on this forum... talk of another varied meet every other day at the moment. ;)

I have to say its a top bunch of lads in the SW and a good range of cars too, I wasn't ever bothered about meets and stuff as I went to RWS with Cliosport but never really spoke to many people. But I took the plunge and attended the airfield last year and everyone was spot on, and then the meet in December was great fun too. Very welcoming for newbies too, I'm as shy as they come but I was soon chatting away with loads of people who I'd barely even met online.

So I'm now converted and will attend just about anything that goes on down this way!

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
RuFF21 said:
i live on the way to cheddar only got a 1.2 8v but would love to come along n meet the big boys :) only 17 :p
Yeah,make sure you come along to the next SW meet up mate-probably the airfield!
Cheers Ukaskew! We like to think we make any new members welcome. The SW area has started to really pick up now,especially over the last 6months or so.
We will have Clarkies airfield meet,then start a thread sorting this Brekkie run Idea.That will tie us over nicely to FCS.Talking of that I want to see a fair few of the SW guys/girls make the trip up for that one.
Chris

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
this sounds really good...yeah i would agree that the south west is getting very active now....there was almost hardly any south west members when i joined

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
I must try and make it to more events this year such as the FCS. Might even buy a tent in case of stop overs (shudders at the thought: cold, damp and no nice hot shower in the morning). Looking forward to a good year!

Cheers, Rob669