ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

chemical guys - strong wash ? ?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
clicky

Is it as good as it says? I always have major trouble getting the cakc off the front of my car, but it hasn't been washed for over a month now so is quite caked up . . . .:eek:

anyone used it?

ST
I have it....great stuff is your car is really really dirty mate....a good winter shampoo i'd say.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
does it get the shitty marks off the fornt form bugs wit hsome hard scrubbing?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
lol the focus gets washed with a broom and a bucket of all purpose wash/wax, grit and all!

Fiat Coupe 20vt
You're not being 'owned' at all. I just don't want to get involved with Davids price war. This is my full time job and as such my overheads are much higher. I'm sorry, but I cannot make a living off ordering, storing, packing a bottle of shampoo for £1 profit.

My postage on a bottle of the Strong wash is £2.50 compared to the above links £5. I work hard on my site and providing the levels of service and as such your comments are somewhat insulting. I make about £2.50 profit on a bottle of shampoo and that does not constitute me 'owning' someone.

Thanks for the support though, it's much appreciated.

Cheers Tim

ST
cleanyourcar said:
You're not being 'owned' at all. I just don't want to get involved with Davids price war. This is my full time job and as such my overheads are much higher. I'm sorry, but I cannot make a living off ordering, storing, packing a bottle of shampoo for £1 profit.

My postage on a bottle of the Strong wash is £2.50 compared to the above links £5. I work hard on my site and providing the levels of service and as such your comments are somewhat insulting. I make about £2.50 profit on a bottle of shampoo and that does not constitute me 'owning' someone.

Thanks for the support though, it's much appreciated.

Cheers Tim

Car wash n wax charge nowhere near £5 for a single item.

Last edited: