ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chipsaway ?

BMW M135i
Anybody used them for alloy repair?, got me a set of mk2 ph3 alloys last week and they've got a few minor scrapes on them I wouldn't mind sorting as long as it doesn't cost the earth.

Just wondering if anyones used them and how the found them generally and the quality or the job and price ?

Turbos.
They are franchises. Just a bloke who has been trained inhouse and sent on their way. The key is their experience, so if you phone one up then ask how long they've been doing it...

Some bodyshops do wheel refurbs in house or will have people to recommend. If you live in the south east there are places like Lepsons who are very good but not cheap.

106 GTi
Only as good as the local guy in your area, check out some of there work first, well worth asking around locally to find people that gave used them. The guy round here is poo!