ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Christmas tree.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Put ours up this week. Took a couple of arty farty shots.

3095178343_b8bb9b0b8a.png

3095066927_c53aa23313.png

3095909468_dab17e9b85.png

3095909236_b7ec761240.png

Top notch stuff, #1 has just decided for me what I'm doing for the other halfs Christmas card (we always make one for each other), so cheers, I'm stealing that idea ;)

Arctic 182FF
i love out of focus lights, i havent been able to do this on my camera?. Any tips

if you have a compact P&S then its very hard to get effects like this due to the small sensor size, however with an SLR its pretty easy with a nice fast lens (as mentioned by McBunny - small f-stop number) focus on something closer or farther away than the lights or use manual focus if you want everything out of focus.

also anyone ever tried anything like this: http://www.diyphotography.net/diy_create_your_own_bokeh was gonna try this aaages ago, but as usual just never got round to it, this thread reminded me of it maybe i'll give it a go tonight.