ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned And Wax'd

Clio 1.4 Maxim
finally got my car all clean so here she is,

IMG_1249.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

IMG_1245.jpg

then i messed around on photoshop and made this.

update.jpg

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
looks like the left hand person in the pic's got a chain coming out his ass, lol stunnin pics tho, love the shine

LY 182 FF CUPPED
great, but you really shouldn't be hanging around public toilets taken pics of yourself!!!!

Clio 1.4 Maxim
thanks for the comments guys, i saw the idea for the last pic on a photography site and had to try it lol.

Clio 1.4 Maxim
Looks nice & stealty. What's with the tape on the boot though ?

there is primer hiding away didnt wanna get polish or anything on it, its going for paint along with 2 new wings and new bumper at the end of the month, but my car was so mucky it needed a wash
it was the first time iv used dodo juice and was so impressed with the results i had to share.

just made this on photoshop, i know my engine isnt a masterpeice but pic looks smart.

mrchop.jpg

Clio 1.4 Maxim
i was actually thinking on valver bonnet and wings but having the bonnet made up with my style headlight think it would look smart and still retain some curve in the front end. then a new engine is in need....

Clio 1.4 Maxim
na not to keen on front bumper of a valver when i get the wings on and space the bumper out and p'chop a valver bonnet on and see how it turns out.