ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cleaner wax then wax

Clio 197
i have some megs cleaner wax which i am hoping to use once the weather picks up, i want to put a additional wax only product on top after the megs, do i need to leave for any period before doing so or can i do it straight after ?
thanks

172 RS Ph1
I think you can go straight to the next product, just start with the body panel that you have buffed off first.

You can wax straight over it. But as products go, it is pretty shocking.

I presume you have this because you bought their clay kit? If you like it and want more, I have about 7 bottles of the stuff...

Clio 197
You can wax straight over it. But as products go, it is pretty shocking.

I presume you have this because you bought their clay kit? If you like it and want more, I have about 7 bottles of the stuff...

no i got it as a gift, i havent much experience detailing wise and this is the first 2 in 1 i have used - it brings the clio up well. It just want the extra protection on top of the megs stuff. Been looking at Collinite, poor boys etc but havent made my decision on the wax yet.

What do you recommend JD instead of the megs stuff, polish wise?

no i got it as a gift, i havent much experience detailing wise and this is the first 2 in 1 i have used - it brings the clio up well. It just want the extra protection on top of the megs stuff. Been looking at Collinite, poor boys etc but havent made my decision on the wax yet.

What do you recommend JD instead of the megs stuff, polish wise?

Lime Prime or Cleaner Fluid from Swissvax.

mk2 clio 172 ph1
sorry for the threadjack

is it OK to use SRP than cleaner wax? or better of with a normal paste wax?