ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cleaning extreme seats...

I have some how managed to get a nice big biro make on the blue part of my seat in a clio extreme. Was wondering if anyone could advise me on the best way of cleaning it. CHeers Guys

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc

I normally use Meguiars on my seats to take off the girlfs fake tan from the door cards etc and oily stains from the seats seems to work very well when agitated with one of those brushes for cleaning your nails.

Mondeo STTDCI

The extreme interior is becoming notorius for seat stains and I think it will have a real effect on resale value in the future.

I now use boring blue halfords seat covers and only reveal the interior at cruises.

I found the only way is a full water valet (soaking the seats). But I will try meguias if it doesnt cost £30 a bottle!

Noticed they have changed the fabric on the newer "Billabong" models!

Get a valeter to steam clean it for you. Get both fronts done as otherwise one will look like a new seat and the other, well...wont. Personally i think these car conditioners are crap compared.

-Rob.

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc

I havnt tried a steam cleaner yet but a mate in work has one for the house but it has apaptors for cleaning cars.

I tried turtle upholstery cleaner and its was sh1te. I got that mequiars charged it round to work on the trade account as i didnt think it would work, but no kidding it was great.

this is like a Daz door step challenge.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Oh Daz wont be happy about this..

he doesnt like his doorstep challenged..