ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaning my windows...

Civic Vtec y0
Whats the best way to clean the inside of your windows? I have tried loads of things but they always leave nasty water marks or streaks!

Any help would be good!

Cheers!

106 GTi
Autoglym or Einzett Glass polishes on the outside.

Interior Glass, any decent glass spray and a couple of microfiber cloths.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh, AG SRP on the outside every so months then just a spray on the outside and inside with a microfibre as Rich says. I try to use as little as possible though... it does annoy me when you think it looks spotless but as soon as you are in direct sunlight there is normally a little spot I have missed. Either that or it rains straight away and have the annoying windscreen wiper marks all over the front. I have some Turtle-wax spray stuff at the moment and it is as good/ bad as any other I have used. Just don't use household glass cleaners, like my Dad tried to use, seems crap in comparisson. Alternatively vinegar is meant to be good, just don't fancy the smell!

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
I use Autoglym glass polish inside and outside. As long as you don't apply too much it won't dust. I put some on a small sponge and this way I can apply a very thin and even coat. It buffs off easily with no dust and leaves a much better finish than the spray cleaners.